Friday, November 23, 2007

The Paperless Funnies…and Not so Funnies: Happy Turkey...Meatloaf Day!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope all of your Thanksgivings were fun, I know mine was. It was pretty cool this year, considering I had a cold and most of my family wasn’t there. My Mom was with her sister in Utah and my sister was in San Diego, so it was just my Grandmother and me. We made meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, chicken, biscuits, side salads, and pumpkin pie. All of which are currently occupying fridge space since we obviously could not eat it all, but hey it was Thanksgiving and what is Thanksgiving without a feast?
Speaking of Feast here is a little feast of the...I mean for the eyes courtesy of Mookie of Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire. Yeah, I’ll explain this further next week when I do my Funny Fantasy Blog but for now it is just one of the many Thanksgiving treats web comics provide. Like this lovely Thanksgiving story that Cheeko of One Question posted. She also did a really neat one for Halloween this year. As you can see the art is one of the things I love about her comic. Can you believe that she thinks things she has done aren’t good? And Finally, I really loved the latest CAD, Ctrl-Alt-Del if you don’t remember; it was the perfect expression of how Ethan would spend Thanksgiving. Think about it 1) He is mimicking a video game (Assassin’s Creed) 2) He is doing something that will get him in trouble and 3) He thinks he is clever.
Anyway Happy Turkey Day, even if you were like me and had meatloaf.

0 comments:

Temporary Home

This blogsite is our temporary home while our website undergoes an extreme makeover of epic proportions (shifted septums, pacemakers, calf implants, dialysis, a fancy wig, contacts -- the works).

This was our old home, and while it is a bit dated, it's a good source of info regarding recent issues and the history of Prism Review.

Updates will follow regarding our new home. ETA summer 2009.