Wednesday, May 14, 2008

End.

So, freshman year is like over. Well, on Monday it will be. For Cassie, it will be on Wednesday (HER BIRTHDAY FYI!). To be honest, I am a little depressed about it. I remember freshman year in high school. O.M.G. it was so great! I met so many people, everything was so fun and new. Sophomore year was BY FAR the worst year of my life. I had the worse time and it was just difficult to even wake up and go to school. I wanted to ditch every day or fake sick...ANYTHINg to keep me from going. Junior year things looked up. It was definitely fun...I made a few good good friends and the summer before senior year was one of the best. Senior year was shitty at first, and then BAM. it got SO much better. Germany, graduation, summer, prom. all that jazz.
I'm worried this will be the same. I mean, I can't expect things to be all fine and dandy all the time, but it doesn;t mean I can't try to make it so, ya know? This year has been great. I have met extraordinary people, and one of my best friends ever, Cassie and I have grown closer to a big part of my life, Nicole. I have also met brilliant professors, and learned a lot. I've felt a lot more independent and more, well, grown up. I work and go to school. I make my own schedule, and I don't let anything stop me from what I want to do. I've learned a lot about myself. I have learned that I don't give up. I have learned a lot about what kind of people I want in my life.I have learned that I can do anything I put my heart into. I have learned that procrastination can no longer be my best friend. I have learned that I have goals and ambitions...and I can't wait to make my dreams come true. Freshman year has made me realize a lot. I am happy with what I have and who i am. I only wish that I continue to grow, with my best friends and my awesome family by my side. Next year will be different, and I'm not going to lie: I am a little scared of what will happen. All I know is I want to make it fun, and I want to make every year of my college experience fun, new, and unique.

Love, Peace, and New Beginnings.
Cheers

0 comments:

Temporary Home

This blogsite is our temporary home while our website undergoes an extreme makeover of epic proportions (shifted septums, pacemakers, calf implants, dialysis, a fancy wig, contacts -- the works).

This was our old home, and while it is a bit dated, it's a good source of info regarding recent issues and the history of Prism Review.

Updates will follow regarding our new home. ETA summer 2009.